Job Context The JAAGO Foundation Job Circular is a great opportunity for job seekers. The…
The auditor is responsible for conducting financial and operational assessments to ensure the store`s compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Financial Auditing: The primary role of an auditor is to review and analyze the financial records of various outlets. This includes examining sales transactions, expenses, inventory management, and financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Inventory Management: Verify the accuracy of the inventory records by conducting physical counts of the products on the shelves and in the back room. Discrepancies are noted and investigated to prevent theft or mismanagement.
- Compliance Checks: Ensure that the outlet complies with relevant regulations and company policies. This includes checking for compliance with pricing, labeling, and safety standards. Also, verify that the store is adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Operational Auditing: Assess the efficiency of the outlet’s operational processes. Look for opportunities to streamline operations and reduce costs while maintaining or improving customer service.
- Internal Controls: Evaluate the internal control systems in place to safeguard assets, prevent fraud, and maintain data accuracy. Recommend improvements where necessary.
- Risk Assessment: Identify and assess potential risks, such as inventory shrinkage, theft, or accounting errors, and make recommendations for mitigating these risks.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of audit findings and prepare audit reports. Provide management with insights into the store’s financial health and operational efficiency.
- Follow-up and Recommendations: Suggest solutions and provide recommendations for improvements. They may work with the store management to implement these recommendations.
- Audit Procedures: Develop and follow audit procedures that are tailored to the specific needs and risks of the outlet.
- MBA / MBS in Accounting or Finance from any reputed university
- CA (CC) is mandatory for being an eligible candidate.
- Skills Required: Audit
- At least 5 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas:
Audit, Auditing, Inventory Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Retail Store, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and auditing standards
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are crucial for identifying discrepancies and potential risks.
- Proficiency in using auditing software and financial analysis tools
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity to maintain confidentiality and objectivity during audits.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Time management and organizational skills to meet audit deadlines.
- Should have competency in computer-based auditing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of computer MS Office packages and ERP software.
- Familiarize yourself with audit systems and prepare audit reports and statements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to good governance.
- Willingness to work under pressure and be a team player.
- Extensive travel required
|Company Name||NASSA Group.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh.|
|Job Nature||Full-time jobs.|
|Job Category||Privet Jobs|
|Gender||Both males and females are allowed to apply.|
|Other Benefits||As per company policy,|
|Published on||31 October 2023|
|Application Deadline||30 November 2023|
|Workplace||Work at office|