About Bangladesh Navy jobs The Bangladesh Navy is the naval branch of the Bangladesh Armed…
ONE BANK LIMITED
Special Cadre Officer (5th Batch)
- Candidates selected for appointment as Special Cadre Officers (5th batch) will be required to execute a bond for serving the Bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years including the probation period.
Job Description / Responsibility
- a) MBA with minimum 3.50 CGPA with Second Divisions/Classes all through/ or,
- b) MBM from BIBM with minimum 3.50 CGPA with Second Divisions/ Classes all through/ or,
- c) Graduate with Honours including Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following major subjects with at least 2 (two) First Divisions/ Classes and remaining (s) being Second Division (s)/Class (es): Economics, Accounting, Management, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Environmental Science, Law, Engineering, Public Administration, English, Finance & Banking, Agricultural Economics, International Relations, Health Economics,
- d) B.Com (Pass) having at least 2 (two) First Divisions/ Classes and 1 (one) Second Division/ Class
- e) Graduate (Pass) having at least 2 (two) First Divisions/ Classes and 1 (one) Second Division/ Class with either Economics and/ or English subject(s) in degree level.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
Candidates must not be over 30 (thirty) years of age, but 32 (thirty two years) for genuine Freedom Fighters’ children as of 31st January, 2017.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 42000
- The position offers monthly consolidated remuneration of Tk. 42,000/- for the probation period (one year). On successful completion of probation period and subject to qualifying the prescribed tests, the candidates will be absorbed in the Officer/ Senior Officer’s grade of the Bank on merit basis.
- [button-green url=” http://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/OneBank/2016/SCO/Application_New.asp ” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Click To Apply[/button-green]
- Application Deadline :
Jan 31, 2017
- Apply Instruction
- An online application form along with a scanned passport size photograph to be submitted with the following particulars: 1.Full Name 2. Mother and Father’s name 3. Present/ Contact Address 4. Permanent address 5. Contact Cell Number 6. Date of Birth 7. Gender 8. national ID Number 9. Educational Qualifications with name of institutions, Division/ Class obtained and year of passing 10. Other Qualifications/Experience, if any 11. Names and Addresses of two referees 12.Email ID and 13. Marital Status.