Senior Officer (General Banking and Retail Credit Operations and Portfolios)
Prime Bank Limited
- The Bank is now looking for experienced candidate for the above position of its Audit & Inspection Department
- Job Location: Based in Dhaka with frequent field visits all over Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct regular/surprise/special audit and inspection of the Branches/ Divisions/ Departments/ Units/ Subsidiaries as per Annual Audit Plan and time to time directives of the Competent Authority.
- To examine records and transactions on sampling/rigorous (where necessary) basis and evaluate those in regards to compliance of instructions of regulatory bodies and Bank’s own policies/ guidelines.
- To perform any other jobs assigned by the Chief Auditor.
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA/ MBM/ Masters in Accounting/Management/Marketing/ Finance & Banking/Economics from any reputed University.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- 4 to 5 years experience in banking environment.
- Experience in ICCD or Risk Management Division of any financial institution will be given preference.
- Must have sound knowledge in General Banking and Retail Credit Operations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of auditing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge in documentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound IT Skill in Microsoft Office (Specially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint). Experience in any Core Banking Software will be given preference.
- Must be comfortable in both self-managed and team driven tasks.
- Should be Pro-active and having self-motivated mindset.
- As per Bank`s policy
- As per Bank’s policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessments. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.