Senior Manager, Portfolio Management Department
Now a days Bank Job is the second choice job in Bangladesh after BCS Job.Merchant Bank Give the opportunity to join as a Senior Manager(Portfolio Management Department).To catch the opportunity to follow the following requirements………
- Scope of Job: Contribute to the development and refinement of Company`s Vision and Strategy and support overall process of management`s decisions and ensuring organizations maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervising the activities of departments (Trading, Customer service, Settlement, Product Marketing, Compliance, Accounts)
- Monitoring branch operation.
- Counsel the valuable clients relating to trading issues.
- Develop marketing scheme for the growth of client base.
- Handle trade disputes.
- Review and develop strategy to ensure objectives are well understood and executed by team.
- Run the process for quarterly charges.
- Monitoring the equity level of the clients and issue margin call letters.
- Regulatory reporting (Monthly trade, portfolio position, client equity, margin, trade etc)
- Reporting to the CEO regarding progress activities of department.
- Monitoring daily activities of employees.
- Marketing activity- to look business, to bring business.
- Capture customers (Client Hunt).
- Continues monitor and actively involved in trading and sales.
- Approve the list of purchase power.
- Prepare the Policy of netting of trades, policy of margin call and trigger sale, policy of single stock exposure, and policy of single client loan limit.
- Maintain good relation with Regulator, Fellow Competitors, Banks, Different other bodies.
- To work with various service departments to smooth-line processes for reducing Turnaround time and improve productively.
- Any other duties or responsibilities, if required.
- Business Graduate with a Commerce background in Finance & Accounting, CFA (Certified Financial Analysts).
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experiences would be preferred
- Adequate knowledge and understanding on Regulatory and Statutory Rules / Regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management
- Sound knowledge of business operations
- Strong Negotiator
- Skills for understanding and explaining critical situation / issues
Anywhere in Bangladesh
[button-green url=”http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=681303&fcatId=2&ln=1″ target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online[/button-green]