Job Context The JAAGO Foundation Job Circular is a great opportunity for job seekers. The…
Bangladesh Finance & Investment Company Limited (BD Finance)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Organize meetings of Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Audit Committee, Annual General Meeting; and keep the proceedings, maintain the Minutes and ensure implementation of decisions;
- Filing annual returns covering AGM/Board/Auditors;
- To ensure compliance on all regulatory matters as prescribed by Bangladesh Bank, RJSC, BSEC, DSE, CSE;
- Publication of the company’s annual report and accounts within the prescribed time limit.
- Well conversant with the company laws as well as other important issues of compliance.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Chartered Accountant/ Chartered Secretary/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from any reputed institute/firm.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years’ service experience in any public limited company out of which at least 5 years as a company secretary in any Banks & NBFIs.
- The ideal candidate should have following competencies:
- Must be smart, energetic and to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both in English & Bangla;
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
- We offer attractive compensation packages matching with the industry with excellent opportunities for performance oriented career growth. BD Finance is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are advised to send their Curriculum Vitae with a recent passport size photograph addressing: Head of HR, Bangladesh Finance And Investment Company Ltd, Baitul Hossain Building (2nd Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before 12th February, 2017.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 12, 2017