Job Context The JAAGO Foundation Job Circular is a great opportunity for job seekers. The…
BRAC Bank Job Circular Context
- BRAC Bank Job Circular is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank`s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
- BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Corporate Banking Division:
- Work as a Product Manager, Transaction Banking, under the Corporate Banking division;
- Ensure target growth in the relationship accounts;
- Responsible for promoting and upholding digital platforms of the Corporate Banking division;
- Act as a bridge between clients and the bank to ensure the development of product-market fit solutions;
- Present different platforms and solutions to existing and new bank clients to ensure exponential growth of digital media;
- Understand each client’s transaction needs and route most of the transactions through the bank’s digital channels;
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Keep close rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth end-to-end client onboarding and client maintenance;
- Update internal and external stakeholders on new products, offers, services, and notices from time to time so that all stakeholders know relevant offerings;
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external banking rules and regulations;
- Establishing a trusted relationship with the client as their first contact point and achieving service excellence
- Maintenance of product and feature pipelines as per client recommendation;
- Monitor business progress and take measures for scalable sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record.
Another Job: Dhaka Bank Job Circular – Credit Analyst AVP
Anywhere in Bangladesh
30 October 2023
BRAC Bank Limited
Application Deadline: November 4, 2023
- Freshmen are encouraged to apply; we prefer candidates with experience in the relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers;
- Sound understanding of different digital banking platforms and tools;
- Good command over the Microsoft Office software package;
- Be self-propelled, customer-centric, a team player, and capable of meeting agreed deadlines.